The Bathurst Street Bridge is a steel Warren truss bridge in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It carries four lanes for motor vehicles with Toronto Transit Commission (TTC)'s streetcar tracks along Bathurst Street over the railway tracks south of Front Street.
The steel truss bridge was built in 1903 and used for a steam railway over the Humber River. It was dis-assembled and re-located in 1916 to Bathurst Street and converted for road traffic. In 1931, the bridge was moved and re-aligned (Bathurst Street was at an angle south of Front Street) to support streetcar service south of the railway tracks at that location.